BRIDGE ON THE RIVER KWAI
CODE : S-KAN 001
FREQUENCY : EVERY MORNING
DEPARTURE : 06:30 - 18:00
Program & Itinerary
· Travel with a small intimate group to Kanchanaburi Province where the WWII memorials and museums are a reminder of darker times
· Ride along a stretch of the notorious Death Railway
· See the inflamous bridge on the River Kwai
· Learn about the history of the railway's construction by Alllied prisoners of war
· Visit the JEATH War Museum and see artifacts from the railway's terrible history
Learn about the construction of the Burma Railway, also known as the “Death Railway,” on this 10-hour historical tour to Kanchanaburi, approximately 80 miles (130 kilometers) west of Bangkok.
Upon arrival, you will tour the well-kept War Cemetery, where the graves of an estimated 9,000 Allied soldiers are tended. They perished while constructing the notorious "Death Railway,” which the Japanese had hoped would stretch all the way to the Burmese border.
Uncover the terrible history of the railway at the JEATH Museum, which takes its name from the first letters of the words Japan, England, America/Australia, Thailand and Holland. See the past recreated and relived with pictures and artefacts.
You will also ride a train along the original Death Railway track, with a sumptuous lunch awaiting at the disembarkation station. Return to Bangkok in the late afternoon for your hotel drop-off.
: Sight Seeing Tour as program above
: All admission fee as stated in program.
: Air condition coach with English speaking guide.
: Lunch at restaurant
: Transfer to / From hotel
What’s Not Included
• Services not mentioned above
• Tips and personal expenses
ONLINE BOOKING | ENQUIRY FROM
Hot Line! (+6681)1720218 , (+6686)3035356 ,(+6689)0117012
Attn. Reservation Department
e-mail : email@example.com
Line ID :sabaigobangkok